Our Professional Land Surveying services include the following survey types:
These types of field surveys include records research and a field survey setting some, or all, of the lot corners, as requested. The surveying for this work is performed to a Class I Accuracy Standard and does not include a boundary survey plan.
While this may be cost-effective, we recommend that you also choose to have us prepare a Boundary Survey Plan showing the survey results.
Included in Boundary Field Surveys are:
- Lot Surveys; usually small city/urban parcels or new subdivision parcels.
- Boundary Surveys; usually larger suburban and rural properties.
- Certified Plan to a Class I Survey Standard showing the results and findings of our Field Property Survey.
- American Congress on Surveying and Mapping (ACSM) Land Title Surveys are often required with the transfer of commercial properties. Call us 401-647-9240 or Contact Us for pricing.
An As-Built Survey Plan is preparedd to document the constructed location, or placement, of site improvements at a certain point in time. We would conduct a Field Survey and, depending on the As-Built Survey requirements, prepare either a plan or report describing the As-Built Surveyed location of the constructed item or items being documented.
As-Built Surveys are often required to document the following:
- Septic System / Onsite Wastewater Treatment System (OWTS) constructed location.
- Foundation / Building constructed location.
- Foundation / Building constructed elevation.
- Subdivision road, drainage, or sewer construction improvements.
- Site Grading conditions during stages of construction.